- 3 WAYS CHARGING: refuels this generator by DC power from a 12V/24V car, AC power from home wall outlet and from solar power panel, especially using PowerOak Solar Panels to charge for longer runtimes
- VERSATILE OUTPUT: 4 USB ports to charge electronic devices/300W pure sine AC inverters for home electronics charging with low losses/2 DC Ports for lighting/1 cigarette lighter socket for mini fridge/air compressor/1 jump starter port for 12V 4L gas car
- LCD SCREEN AND BUTTONS: comes with 3 buttons with lights indicator and 1 big LCD screen to display the battery consumption, charge and discharge status, presses the exact buttons to change the different ways of power supply
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE: max 444Wh capacity, Battery Management System (BMS) prevent over-current, over-voltage and over-temperature, give you and your devices complete protection; features an handle, an aluminum alloy shell and built in input/output ports with sturdy plastic make it safer and smoother to run
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: works quietly without raising your voice or feeling disrupted, widely used for indoor or outdoor such as family, office, travel, camping, fishing, hunting, farm or the job sites. 18 months warranty.
PowerOak energy anytime, anywhere
PowerOak stands for quality and our products are the best proof of it.
PowerOak PS5 400Wh Li-ion Portable Solar Generator
PowerOak PS5B – 400Wh lithium ion green silent portable power storage (PS) helps you to enjoy life wherever indoor or outdoor.
Battery Cell: Samsung Li-ion 18650-2200mah
Battery Voltage: 9V~12.6V
Dimensions: 22,9 x 14,0 x 23,4 cm
How to charge PS5B?
1 – From AC wall charger(70W), 8 Hrs
2 – From DC Car Charger (48W),8.5Hrs
3 – From Solar Charger(120W),5 Hrs Charge
(You can chain multiple solar panels to reduce solar recharging time, but the input voltage must be 14V～40V,like 18V,36V,etc)
What it powers:
5V USB port: smartphone, mp3 player, E-reader, tablet, etc.
DC12V 6mm port: two ports mainly for LED lights
DC12V car socket: car on-board fridges, 12V appliance, etc.
AC: Laptop, camera, display monitors, appliances, etc.
AC Output Voltage: 230
Output Frequency: 50/60Hz±0.5Hz
Output Power: 300W (Pure Sine Wave)
Peak Output Power: 450W
DC 4×USB Port: 2×5V/2,1A & 2×5V/1,0A
1×12V Car Port: 120W
2×DC 6mm Port: 2×12V/3,0A
Jump starter: starting current 200-400A@12V
How do I know if my device will work with the PS5?
First, you’ll need to determine the amount of power your device requires.
Second, check the capacity for the individual output ports. for example, the AC port is monitored by an inverter that allows for 300W of continuous power, this means if your device is a pulling more than 300w for an extended period of time, the PS5’s inverter will shut off.
Can PS5 be chained together to provide more storage?
No, it cannot!
What you can get:
1 x Portable Power Storage(PS5B), 1 x AC wall charger, 1 x car charging cable, 1 x solar charging cable, 1 x jump starter alligator clip cable, 1 x user manual, 1 x warranty card
Never charge the PS5 with solar charge and AC charge at the same time.
Make sure the engine displacement of the vehicle or other motor vessels is no more than 4.000CC.
Car with 12V starting battery cannot charge the PPS fully, but 24V can.